Thursday, August 05, 2010

Tarte: Family & Friends 40% Off

Tarte is offering a Family & Friends discount on their site for 40% off!  

Tarte cosmetics' unique combination of skinvigorating™ ingredients, easy-to-use products, and fashion-forward packaging deliver professional results to the everyday woman. Think of it as health couture: wholesome, natural ingredients that are dressed to impress in runway-inspired compacts. Whether you want a natural swipe of sheer, vitamin-infused color or a smoky eye with va-va voom lashes, Tarte will serve up results that are simply chic and seriously healthy.



I'm so excited because this gives me a chance to restock my favorite products at great prices.


A few of my favorites below:

Perhaps their most famous product: The Cheek Stain (comes in other colors)

 
limited-edition natural cheek stain
$30.00


My personal favorite primer that I never leave home without:
This natural primer helps makeup stay in place longer while preventing creasing in fine lines and wrinkles. Unlike other primers, clean slate™ contains natural fruit and plant derived extracts to treat, protect, sooth and hydrate the skin.

natural face primer
$30.00


And, out of all the lash enhancers I've tried, this is my favorite (ok, the eye looks a little scary). 
It's organic and gentle with no side-effects. .. oh yea, and it works!


 
natural lash enhancer
$65.00


Happy Thursday indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...