Friday, December 04, 2009

Christian Louboutin Estoteri Ankle Boots

I've been on the hunt for ankle boots lately.

I came across this pair of Christian Louboutin Estoteri ankle boots on sale at Barney's and I haven't been able to stop drooling all morning (my desk is quite a mess now). Sadly, they are completely sold out (curse or blessing in disguise?).  Even if they weren't sold out, I probably would have a difficult time forking over $569.00 (on sale from $955.00) for them.  Ok, I lie.  Shelling out the dough would be easy.  Living with  myself afterwards would be the difficult part, as well as retaining any sort of financial credibility with my husband.


HI!  Eye candy.




I love how the shoe is wrapped in soft white napa leather
It's soo exquisite against the tougher patent toe.

   

Unrequited love.

2 comments:

  1. wooooo lovely! if i had a husband i would buy one. *wave* amy miss your crazy stories!

    -mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i'm drooling. THose are awesome!!! I need to own a pair of Lou's one day. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...