Tuesday, November 02, 2010

FCUK Fall Catalog

Now that the holidays are upon us (well, for retailers they've been "upon us" since July), my mailbox is filling up with at least ten of everyone's holiday best, a.k.a catalog, each week.  Yesterday, one caught my eye:  FCUK's mens campaign. They took a huge risk: a no-frills campaign that appeals to the most primitive of men. I was particularly entertained by their sense of humor and eclectic choice of model for the men's campaign, so I thought I'd share them here.

Below is the catalog cover, with captions reading,
"THIS IS THE MAN."

* double take *
Yes, he is holding up double octopuses.


Inside the fold was this spread with captions reading,
"JACKET. WAXED. LIKE THE MUSTACHE."

Ah, a 'stacheWatson himself would be proud of.


"NATURE SHOULD HAVE MADE MORE OF THE EFFORT THIS MORNING."



Finally, I leave you with, 
"I WEAR BASTARD SON OF JUMPER AND SHIRT."


For more of FCUK's men's campaign, check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...