Thursday, February 04, 2010

Posh

* double take *

Posh? Is that you?

Victoria Beckham on the new issue of Glamour looking surprising... not herself.  Dressed down in a loose fitting tee and vintage jeans, Victoria looks just as stunning in our everyday wear as she does... in her everyday wear.  She has always been my favorite dating back to the Spice Girls era.  I love that she never takes herself too seriously and I adore that she has a wicked sense of humor to boot!

 

Definitely check out the rest of the photo spread -- she looks amazing (and much more dressed up re cover).
My favorite excerpts from her interview appropriately titled "Victoria Beckham drops the Posh act":

On whether celebrities make her nervous
“Nervous in a good way. I [once] shared a plane with George Clooney. I still get excited. My mum and I said, ‘Oh my God’…I’m leading an extraordinary life. I never try to be too cool about [it].”

On her first date with David
“When I first went out with David, I was in the Spice Girls, and David wasn’t so known. He told me when I got to know him a little better that he didn’t know very much about me, so he bought tabloids. He read that I liked Prada. So he went out and bought Prada trousers, Prada shoes, a Prada shirt, Prada jacket.”

 
In the interview she mentions she helps serve lunch at her sons' school. 
Right:  the "lunch lady"

images/Glamour

Other eyecand-- reads. :)

Glamour (1-year)  Cosmopolitan (1-year)  Marie Claire (1-year)  InStyle (1-year)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...