Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Yellow Mini

I've had this yellow mini sitting in my closet for months.  I've envisioned wearing it with tube tops, racer backs, off-the-shoulders and sky high pumps for a warm summer night out.  Unfortunately, I always found myself reaching for something else when those nights rolled around.  And now, summer has come and gone and the yellow mini sits in my closet still.  This morning, I decided to add a splash of color to my work wardrobe -- do keep in mind our "Cali-casual" dress code included jeans, sweatshirts and flip flops.  Though mini's tend to be more "liberal", I wanted to add balance so that it was more of a subdued loudness.  So, I paired it with a conservative tuxedo shirt and a school girl cardigan.

Added black stockings and patent ankle boots for good measure.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...