Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello, Pretty Kitty

 

Sephora launched an exclusive Hello Kitty collection and it is adorable! The collection is sophisticatedly packaged with a more "grown up" Kitty feel. The pricing is also grown up, ranging up to $55 for the Hello Kitty perfume.


I'm always a little skeptical of the quality of Hello Kitty products since its appeal is almost always more due to the character's popularity (and, trust me, I've tried a few products that have come back to bite me in the buttocks). So, although I'm truly excited about how the collection sparkles, I'm slightly dubious about taking the plunge.




But, oh, how I do love this cute brush set with the reusable brush holder! I love the idea of having this with me on business trips. It'd add an extra dose of sweetness to an otherwise standard hotel counter.

Included in this set:
- Face Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Shader/Blending Brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush
- Lip Brush
- Collectible Hello Kitty brush container




I also love how the Hello Kitty eau de parfum comes in this vintage spray bottle. Priced at $55, the bottle is made of glass and the crystalline bow and a pink atomizer that can be removed for travel. I hope this bottle is reusable too - it's simply too cute!


And, lastly, the convenient perfume roller ball -- don't you wish they made this for all of your favorite perfume? It fits easily into your favorite clutch, and with the cute design, we'll be eagerly reapplying throughout the day!




Would you buy the Hello Kitty collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...