Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Prada Fall Handbags

I recently switched jobs and while preparing for the interviews, I realized my closet was sorely missing a good going-to-work handbag.  I don't work in fashion so my interview attire consists of the staple black-and-white palette and a pulled back do.  I hesitate that pairing my outfit with city-chic or slouchy hobos would come across too casual and had a very difficult time with choosing the right bag to go with my more corporate look.  Now that I've landed my new role, I most likely won't be needing an interview bag, but as I search for lost chapsticks and mobile earphones in the black hole that is the hobo, I began slowly crawling the web for a new, boxier, ladylike bag.

Though never a huge fan of Prada handbags, I find myself in love with 2 of their totes at once!


Prada Cervo Tote (L) and Prada Saffiano & Tessuto Tote (R)

    

The only uncertainty I have about the S & T tote is that the side of the tote is nylon.  I've always felt iffy about Prada's choice of nylon since the material seem overpriced!


Here is Miranda Kerr sporting the red version of the S& T tote beautifully


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...