Wednesday, November 18, 2009

JCrew Insider Sale



I've been obsessing over the new J.Crew looks lately.

I love how they make an everyday t-shirt look exquisite.  And, I've fallen deeply -and comfortably- in love!  I simply adore their casual chic, effortlessly glam and delicate looks.  Comfort clothes never felt and looked so good. 

Sharing the love by passing along this great offer for 20% on all orders placed today. 
Enter "INSIDER" at check out.

You can also check out their new holiday catalog.




On the subject of sales, Kenneth Cole is having a one day only sale for 30% off.
Enter "1DAYOFFER" at check out.

2 comments:

  1. Just got a sweatshirt from JCrew - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is your blog going to be your adventures through fashion and clothing store sales announcements? Not really my bag, but I do find that blogs with more focused themes turn out more successfully.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...