Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hello Kitty Fashion

Happy first day of December!  I'm back, finally.  This Thanksgiving was a slight whirlwind of a trip, but I am back and inspired.  Let's get right to it.

This past fall, Hello Kitty turned 35 years of age.  As a dedicated Hello Kitty fan (traveling to the Hello Kitty headquarters in Japan store at Shinjuku Gift Gate) and a celebrity gawker, I was especially excited for all the Hello Kitty fashions the stars donned in celebration of the kitty's birthday.


My favorite is Lady Gaga's photo shoot by photographers Markus Klinko and Indrani.  These photos will be included in her re-release special edition of her platinum-selling debut album The Fame.  Gaga will also be giving away a lock of her hair with every set sold.  Oh, that Gaga, what will she think of next?





Adore the pumps.



 
My favorite of the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...