Thursday, December 17, 2009

'Tweensetters

The Olsen twins are true entrepreneurs and good at what they do.  They were one of the first ones to realize that the 'tween market could be (and is today) a multi-billion dollar market.  After building their 'tween empire ('tween queens, those two), they moved onto the adult market by introducing their Elizabeth and James line.  They're have the genius to not only focus their passion, but also leverage their own experiences growing up.  I can't think of a single cent I made off of my growing-up experience.  Monetization is still a black hole to me as an adult.

Here are some shots of their new 'tween line, Olsenboye, by the Olsen twins for JCPenny.  

I'm intimidated by how cool today's kids look.  Being a millennial is freakin' awwwwesome - you got to see the world early (thanks, internet!), cell phones at 8 and Twilight.  I didn't look half as hip when I was a 'tween.  Not even close - I'll never live down the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...