Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Gucci Fall Winter 2010

Gucci came out with their Fall Winter 2010 collection today.  The palette is black, nude and red; some staple colors that have stuck with us throughout the last year.






What's exciting is that shoulder bags ("clutches") will be sticking around for a bit longer.  I'm a huge fan of these downsized shoulder bags since they're a nostalgically retro and hippie-ishly feminine.  They're also convenient.  As you've found out from my previous post, I can't trust myself not to lose anything that's not attached to me.


Left: 'gucci 1973' medium shoulder bag with oval GG ornament. $1300.
Right: 'croisette' evening bag with bamboo detail and metal beads. $970.

What do you think of Gucci's Fall Winter line?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...