Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Stationery Love

I remember scouring for travelesque wedding invitations for our semi "destination" wedding last year.  Ironically, my refusal to settle for less than "unique" resulted in my mom pulling an all-night DIY session of generic everyday wedding invites (thanks mom).

Fast forward a year: I'm deeply in love with these destination wedding invitations from Minted.com.


"A Far Away Destination" comes in three color palettes:  red, purple and teal. It also comes with a invitation backer, lined envelops, RSVP cards and thank-yous.  

The invitation (in red)

The full collection


"Destination Wedding Invitations" comes in two color palettes:  purple and navy. It also comes with a invitation backer, lined envelops, RSVP cards and thank-yous. 

The invitation (in purple)

The full collection

I love it! 

(speaking of travel, don't forget to check out Duffel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...