Friday, June 11, 2010

New Trend: Lace Panels

A lot of new trends have been showing up on the red carpet lately.  One that caught my and my sister's eyes was the lace panel look.

Jessica Biel wore this look to her A-Team premiere this week while Hayden Panettiere wore her lace panel dress to the CMT awards.  Although Jessica received more raves for her stunning dress at the premiere, I'm not yet a believer.  I'm uncertain about the draping of the white cloth across the chest (napkin-bid, anyone?); on the other hand, Hayden's tailored lace panel look was more of a hit in my book... though I'm not really sure this was the best dress for her body type.  Hmm.

What do you guys think?  


  

1 comment:

  1. Hayden's dress is terrifying - something out of an 80's prom dress clearance nightmare.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...