Friday, October 14, 2011

Nine West Friends and Family 30% off

This past weekend, I stopped by Nine West to check out some fall shoes. After seeing Duchess Catherine in her black wedged staples, I was pining for a pair of everyday wedges of my own. To my pleasant surprise, Nine West not only had gorgeous wedges in every color, they also had them in a everyday and sometimes-mommy-friendly heights: low (for running errands with baby), medium (for half-work-half-play[time]), and high for... actually I don't really love high wedges unless they're espadrilles.... maybe.

I tried on a few wedges and loved it. Just as I was about to check out, I overheard the sales clerk tell one of the customers that Nine West's Friends & Family was coming up. I immediately put back the shoes and signed up for email announcements. And volia!  Here they are: Save 30% off with Friends and Family.


Sale ends this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...