Saturday, October 01, 2011

Bloomingdales Friends and Family Event

Bloomingdales is running their Friends and Family event for 20% off in stores and online from now until October 3rd with code FALLFRIENDS11. They also have a sales section for 20-30% off that's eligible for an additional 20% off with code.  I love it when promos stack.  Plus, it all comes with with free shipping.

I am comtemplating getting these platforms for work. I love peep-toes for showing off a hint of polish and I love Cole Haan pumps with Nike technology. The reviews are all 5 out of 5. The only thing left to choose is the color... black or tan?
orig. $328 with discount $263



I also love these boots for winter: 

orig. $448 with discount $358
(not bad for a pair of nice winter boots!)



This is also a great time to pick up Fall blazers, Winter coats and a cute holiday dress!  


For a Fall wedding and a Winter business gala in Vegas. I'm thinking...

orig. $395 with discount $316


orig. $330 with discount $264


I love this dress. 
Maybe you'll see me ringing in the new year in sequins too!


Friends and Family 20% off with FALLFRIENDS11 ends October 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...