Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Little [Fall] Black Dress

Are you looking for the perfect LBD for Fall?  I am! A statement dress that looks delish and can really go the distance: weddings, business trips to Vegas, professional galas, anniversary dinner with my honey... all rolled into one.

So, without further ado, let me share my leads here. I found two perfect dresses at FCUK's new collection: the Ribbon Knits Shoulder Dress and the Samantha Sleeve Dress.






This Ribbon Knits Shoulder Dress ($188) resembles the Herve Leger bandage dress. It's rare to find a long sleeve dress (not quarter-sleeve!) that's also versatile. Take this timeless silhouette, add a hint of off-the-shoulder sexiness accented by the femininity of the collar bone, pair it with long sleeves to give it an air of elegance -- this dress can be worn to a career making dinner with the execs or to your BFF's holiday party downtown. I just love it! I can imagine myself wearing something this and laughing heartily... like this:


 "Ha ha ha ha.... yes, that was just charrrrming!"

(Hm. Well that was no fun. It was supposed to be a moving .gif. What's up Blogger!?)





Moving on.

Feeling a little more modern and edgy? On top of the world and painting the town red? The Samantha Sleeve Dress ($168) offers strong structured shoulders with just enough edge and without the maintenance. Pair it with large gold earrings and bangles for a Sasha Fierce look. Tone it down with booties and a leather jacket for an intimate house party with your inner circle.



Sasha says ...


"I'm thinking... I thinking... I'll take that dress in black too!"


Like what you see? 
French Connection

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...