Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Oh Baby

Did you all have a good long weekend?  More importantly, did you pick up anything exciting during the Labor Day sales?

This Labor Day, I did a lot of baby shopping. I know, I know... this is probably the other spectrum for the "funner" purchases I've been writing about, but this is equally -if not even more- necessary.

I've recently become a member of Amazon Mom and I LOVE IT. Did I say that in caps?  Am I screaming? YES, BECAUSE I LOVE IT. With my free membership, I receive Prime Shipping (2nd day shipping) on all my purchases and up to 30% off with the Subscribe and Save program. This weekend, I purchased a new box of diapers and the savings just add up!




For a box of 246 count Pampers diapers, I received 30% off, no tax, free 2nd day shipping and a coupon for $1.50 savings. My total came to $29.23 from $43.90. Compared to BabiesRUs at $45.99 + tax, that's a minimum of $16.76 in savings for a total of 36% in savings. 

Item(s) Subtotal: $43.90
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$13.17
Your Coupon Savings: -$1.50
-----
Total Before Tax: $29.23
Sales Tax: $0.00
-----
Total for This Shipment: $29.23


Woohoo!  Seriously.  Amazon owns me.


----


What's Amazon Mom?

Amazon Mom is a free program for new and expecting parents featuring exclusive deals on a wide selection of brands and products to help solve all of your family's needs, plus:

    * Exclusively for Amazon Mom members, receive an additional 15% discount on top of the standard 15% discount on select diapers and wipes when you sign up for Subscribe & Save delivery. Subscribe & Save orders are always delivered with free standard shipping, and you can change your delivery schedule or cancel at any time.
    * Three months of FREE Two-Day shipping with Amazon Prime. For every $25 you spend within a single order in the Baby store, we'll grant you an additional month of Amazon Prime shipping benefits. You can earn up to one year of Amazon Prime shipping benefits from the date you joined Amazon Mom.

It doesn't cost anything to participate in Amazon Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...