Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Target Booties

I love Target.

But, it's not the first place I think of when I need shoes.

I was in search of "temporary" comfy, soft-sole, flexible shoes to ease my fatigued feet one day and stopped by Target. There, I found a pair of suede loafers that had soft great supportive insoles and flexible rubber outsoles. There were about $30 and felt oh-so-so-good at first try-on. I picked them up and they actually became my staple comfort shoes. I was so impressed. Target, you done well.

The other day, I was running an errand at Target when I came across a pair of women's booties. It was love at first sight. They were papyrus, suede and just.. friggin' awesome. I slowly slid them on and bam -- the same great supportive insoles and flexible outsoles that confirm to my feets every move. The hue was also perfect.  Just in time for Fall greys, blacks, beige, and even bright reds, navy blues and emerald greens. Yes, I decided, they'll with everything.

They're Kate Moss stylish and Anthroplogie girlie. I can wear them with a skirt, leggings and jeans. I simply adore them. Unfortunately (or, really fortunately), the weather went into the 80s after I bought them.  Now, I'm still waiting for a semi windy day when I can finally debut them. Booties, oh booties, how you have me pining and pining for Fall. 
$29.99

Loves!



I know I mentioned Fall, but here are some looks I love of taupe booties on Kate and Kate.
(They're wearing Isabel Marant instead of Target)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...