Saturday, January 30, 2010

Golden Gate Morning

I've always wanted to open up my own breakfast & coffee house.  My coffee house would have locally named brews served in colorful hand-painted mugs, the freshest bread and sweetest biscotties, and my walls would be filled with local art for sale.  I'd play everyone's feel-good music and people could stop by and feel like they're coming home for Christmas. 


I spent my morning near the Golden Gate park at a Cafe much like the one in my dreams... with wireless.


Hard to imagine in a cafe full of hidden gems, but the owner was the best thing about the place.



Clearly coffee for San Franciscans.


A piano in the hallway with framed photographs, local art and a National Geographic stand to the side.


Best seat in the house?  A personal alcove with a desk, easel and a bookshelf full of books. 

(His name is Thomas and he's coding an iPhone app)

Having my Fog Lifter . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...