Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sequined Jacket

Sequins swept us away last fall and made our holidays more festive.  But, with the slow approach of Spring, will sequins fade away with the cold?  I'm a little attached to anything that sparkles, so I'm really hoping to hold onto mine for as long as I can!

Here are some great sequined jackets (a staple piece that's fun) any girl would love at every price range.

Row 1: (L) Robert Rodriguez at Bergdorf Goodman - $545 / (R) ABS Cropped Jacket at Saks - $285 
Row 2: (L) Victoria Secret's Sequin Blazer - $159 (proceed with caution with VS)  / (R) Urban Outfitter's Sequined Bed Jacket - On sale for $79.99

I love both the cropped (first two) and the loose-fit (latter two) versions of the jacket.  But, keep in mind that sequins require lots of care
Personally, they're too difficult and high maintenance for a clutz like me, so if you're the same, I'd recommend going with a low/moderately priced version of this trend.  You're bound to get a lot of mileage out of it without feeling too badly about sequins bending or falling out of place.  ... for example, I can never own a sequined skirt.

Here's how I've worn mine . . .


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...