Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Balenciaga: Arena Giant Evelope

I hope you all had a happy Fourth!

My parents were in town and we had a great tour de vino up in Napa. And, I got to use my first Groupon purchase... though since my mom joined the "extended family club" of the vineyard, the tastings would have been free. But, hey, it's $15 for a four person tasting - I had to try.  Otherwise, a great Groupon experience overall. 

With that said, Barneys sent an announcement for the new Balenciaga colors for fall.  The colors are Seigle (deep cowboy shade of beige), Castagna (deep wine brown) and Bois de Rose (peachy nude), which you already know is my favorite color for fall.  But, they're all winners in my book.  


What I'm fanatic about are the new rose gold studs.  I've always adored the boldness of the large hardware, but was hesitant about how the flashy gold and silver would translate into daily wear.  Naturally, I'm smitten by these perfectly balanced vintage warm toned studs!


P.S. There is a slight difference in the hues between Barneys email and site. I've seen this shade in person and it's closer to the latter (lighter).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...