Saturday, July 10, 2010

L'Occitane Candles

I've become slightly obsessed with aromatherapy and calming scents of spas.  Perhaps the stress is really getting to me, but I stopped by L'Occitane this weekend and picked up three scented candles.  Each candle was $23, admittedly very pricey compared to the usual Glade assortment at the grocer.

But, I had been so disappointed with the inability of "everyday" candles to fill the home that I had to give these a try.  So, I took the plunge. There was a special for "get a candle for $14 with $50 purchase"; so, I bought three: two in verbena (they're most popular scent - also comes in two seasonal twists) and one in rose.  The total was $60 pre-tax - yikes!


After unwrapping the new candles, they have already filled the room with the scent of sweet roses and verbena... without being lit.  I'm so delighted with these candles that I thought I'd share them here.  Ah, at-home spa~ yawn, now I'm in the mood for a nap.


(For some reason, my Mac took a reverse photo of my loot)


Below are the scents I picked up today
(If you already know which scent you love, I'd recommend picking them up at Amazon to skip the tax).

L'occitane Verbena Candle
(My favorite "spa" scent.)

L'Occitane Rose Scented Candle 
L'Occitane Rose Scented Candle
(It's almost too rosey and a little goes a long way.)


Nice, but unavailable at the store today.


I'll make sure to update you on how they burn...

1 comment:

  1. With the various scents available for candles, you just have to pick one each time you bathe in your jetted bathtubs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...