Monday, August 29, 2011

School Girl Crush

I'm crushing hard: I'm utterly and totally in love with the wide stacked heel for Fall. Gone are the stiletto days, and back in vogue are the wide heels of the 90s. And this time, the heel has transformed from"chunky" to a more feminine refinement.

I love that this new style offers the powerful height as a stiletto in a more practical package: the wide heel offers more relief on your ankles and lower back. And drainage grates? You don't scare me. The pump subtly mixes sky-high height with a bit of school girl modesty. Just in time for back-to-school Fall.


A few of my favorites:


Pour La Victoire 





Loeffler Randall 


More affordable options I'm also loving:




Charles by Charles David
Pursuit $116 (on sale)




Steve Madden
Sarrina $99.95


I'm wearing my new pumps with straight leg cigarette denim. I'll be heading back to school (work) with my pumps, pipped blazer, relax fit shirt with a loose skinny tie. What about you?  Do you have a first day of school outfit picked out? Will you be giving these a try or will you be sticking with your spikes this Fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...