Sunday, March 07, 2010

Bed of Flowers

 Lately, I've become fixated on the idea of Spring.  Spring is an awakening and feeling renewed and re-inspired.  It also means colors and I've become so taken with the anticipation of Spring, that I wanted to get a comforting dose through floral beddings.

I love these monochromatic sets.  Adore the subtle peonies in coral and the sunny outlook of yellow.
The coral set can be found on Macy's.
I stumbled upon the yellow bedding from Potterybarn.


For a more modern (and colorful) look:
 
Woodland (left) style by Potterybarn.
New Renate collection (right) from Ikea.

Though not the best photo, I'm tempted by the Ikea collection; it's a great price point for trialing something a little more bold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...