Monday, March 08, 2010

JCrew Sale

From now until March 12th, you can save an extra 30% off the J.Crew final sale (no returns, no exchanges).  Use code EXTRA30 at checkout and you get free shipping on orders over $150!

It always takes me forever to finalize my order with their no return/exchange policy, but the 30% off makes it worth it (it's the best discount J.Crew offers on sale items). 

Couple of favorites I picked up tonight:
 

There were so many cute blouses and jackets, but few left in my size.
I also picked up some work sweaters and a couple shirts and sweaters for the birthday boy!

1 comment:

  1. omg yes.. i was 'hand itch' to buy too!! I want this chiffon front silk tank top, and that tux jacket haha

    and i love LOVE that insanely expensive gradient jacket that now only has size 12 (phew) left and on sale for 280 haha

    30% and free shipping is pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...