Friday, March 12, 2010

Gilt's Wedding Weekend

This weekend, Gilt and Martha Stewart are throwing a wedding weekend where you can find everything from wedding dresses to bridal beauty to honeymoon packages on sale for up to 70% off!

Although I'm not a bride (who cares! I'm still a girl!), I loved looking through everything Gilt had to offer.

My favorite gowns below:

Gooorgeous Carolina Herrera gown. 
It's the perfect blend of elegance, vintage and exquisite style.
 

Angel Sanchez gown. 
A fusion of contemporary drama in a versatile silhouette.
 

I also adore this clutch!
 

Any lucky brides out there?  Don't miss out on Gilt's wedding weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I think I have solution to your missing date's background. Cause I had to same prob too and i just fixed it. Email me @ aprily24_@hotmail.com if you need my help :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...