Friday, March 19, 2010

Lash Enhancer by Lash Allure MD

Lash enhancers have become immensely popular lately.  Having seen incredible results (from FancyNancy), I've become intrigued and set on enhancing my own lashes.  So where do I begin?  First, I ruled out all the prescription (only because I'm lazy and didn't want to make a trip to the doctors).  But even then, I was confused since almost every cosmetic line now carries their own version of a lash enhancer.  Additionally, most enhancers had a high price tag of over $100.  Sephora carries only one option from Tarte with a price tag of $65 with a decent 4-star rating (out of 5), but this one really stung and I was forced to retire it after one use.

Today, to my delight, I noticed Gilt was offering the Lash Allure MD - Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum for $30!  After reading some reviews and blogs on the results, I quickly moved to snatch it up.

Every now and then, a scientific breakthrough changes the way we think about beauty. Dr. Terry James’ Lash Allure serum stimulates lash and brow growth by using a protein that encourages cellular activity, making eyelashes appear healthier, longer and fuller. Unlike other, costlier cosmetic enhancements, this one is as simple as putting on mascara; plus, it’s prostaglandin-free — the ingredient shown to cause skin and eye discolorations in other formulas. Beautifully longer lashes start to become evident after two weeks, with an even more dramatic change by six weeks. So start practicing your wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...