Thursday, March 04, 2010

Fringed Booties

These fringed booties are a bit too trendy to stay around for long, but with Spring just around the corner, I can't stop drooling over how they'd be great paired with leggings, stockings, shorts, skirts and day dresses!  I've also been obsessed with floral and everything color, but more on that later.


I'm not usually a huge fan of fringes, but there's something understatedly preppy about this pair.  I'm torn since I've never owned shoes from UO, how are they?  Comfy or stiff?

More of this trend (Booties that is.)
Jessica Simpson Women's Pasadena Bootie Enzo Angiolini Women's Rachey Bootie Nine West Women's Lensar Bootie

What are you dying to get your hands on for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...